Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Watch out! Another's on its way!

Yep, that 2nd novelette has started. I was stuck on a few plotholes, but now I've worked it out.
Done over 2000 words, some nice scenes happening.
The 1st novelette...still waiting on that one, don't want to publish until I know.
Didn't win the 6 word story competition. I saw the short list, and only one is good...
Tim Dowling...."Boy meets girl's boyfriend, prefers him."...the rest are just a waste.
http://www.fleetingmagazine.com/six-word-story-competition-shortlist/
My 5 attempts were dreadful, though this one I thought was okay..."Lost her phone, lost her mind."
The November 50,000 words challenge is coming up...getting ready for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment