Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, November 20, 2020

And now the peace...

 Oh, it's been a fantastic three months. This latest sci-fi series has so far been more successful than anything that came before - okay, it wasn't thousands of sales, interviews and global recognition (in my dreams), but all three books received the new Amazon #1 New Release orange banner, they have some sales, the first has the most reviews/ratings I've ever received, and KENP went ballistic (compared to before). I am also proud of myself for creating the series, a one person POV (not multiple heads) set in a possible future with many messages within. Is there more to come? I am thinking... a solution has not been given... though an idea has shown itself...

And I'm also glad that so many people picked up my books and read them! Okay, some didn't like them and were willing to show their distaste, but others showed me and the world how much they liked them. Thank you!

Humanity H2O... come and witness the future...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP



No comments:

Post a Comment