Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, November 30, 2020

Humanity H2O... Book 4?

Yes, it came as a surprise, though, not really. Gubacsi Dulu was going to be a 'stand-alone', leaving questions to answer. Then a publisher said, "It's the first of a series, right?" So I got thinking and two more books came to mind. So I wrote for a three-parter. After finishing, both my Beta Readers and a few others said, "Well, there are still some questions unanswered, and what about the main character? You can't leave it like that! ... even though it's fantastic."

So here I am, looking at the 4th book... I haven't planned for it, who has? 

But I've made a cover (I love purple) and set it up for Pre-Order! It's... going to be exciting to see if I can reach the deadline, and also reach the expectations of YOU, the readers!

For example, if we have a look at the character development of the main character, Officer Karina Reif, you can see that after three books, it is possible to stop... but... also a possibility to continue!

Gubacsi Dulu - she realises she is living in a delusion of a life controlled by society

Radnoti X - now out of the delusion, she sees herself as a hopeless, passive member

Farkas Alpha - although still with little control, she tries to take action...*SPOILER*

..and book 4... well, that would be telling!

So, Pre-Order here! "Reif's Return" !!!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08PC43CR4





No comments:

Post a Comment