Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

It's Nice to be Appreciated

Sometimes a word is all that's needed, sometimes a small gesture.
Today, out of the blue, someone who isn't known for reading books asked if they could read one of my books - out of pure interest. I gave one to them. I hope they read at least a few pages!
I gave them a copy of...


And then I received an email from my favourite sci-fi writer commending me on my 'great work' reading/editing his latest book. It's so nice to be appreciated!

AND the other day I received a short message from an old student thanking me for helping them learn English to the level that they were now in the advanced class at university.

Impeccability. Work to the best of your ability. 'Cause you don't know when it'll all go black...

No comments:

Post a Comment