Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Radnoti X- 16th rating - a 5 star!

This week has been a little look over the wall from the literary desert with a few ratings coming in and some activity from KENP: And yes... Radnoti X gets its 16th rating! And it's a 5 star! THANK YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE! 

Oh, and before I show how Radnoti X is doing with the ratings...

... here's the link to my NEW BOOK, UTSOTS if you're thinking of buying it or recommending it and supporting my work...(And maybe even pre-order the 2nd!) Reviews and ratings would be nice...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08X95XLTZ


So, where was I? Oh yes, Radnoti X, a fabulous book....that 1 star looks like someone doesn't like me or tried to kill the book. It was the 2nd rating, if I remember correctly. Some people... anyway! The new book! (see above)



No comments:

Post a Comment