Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Need inspiration?

Everyone says music inspires you to do wonderful things. Well, just found out what helps me write a book...concept albums! Stories in their own right, really. Just take the mood, and off ya go! When I was writing 'Man by a tree', I was listening to 'The Raven' by the Stranglers, not really a concept album, but the album clings together in a dark, sinister way. For my 2nd, 'Bethlehem Fiasco', well, I wrote it so fast there was no time to listen to anything! It's just a bundle of fun, created from the buzz of the 1st. The 3rd...well, I have time to ponder, what with lots of things to do which are more important. Found a concept album which will help bring out 'The Rage of Atlantis'. Just wrote a cracking first line. The album's 14 years old, that's all I'm saying :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment