Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Post on Robbie Cox's blog! +

Tomorrow I'll have a post on Robbie Cox's blog, The Mess That Is Me :-)
I hope it'll give me a little more exposure, I sure need it!
A friend of mine is helping out editing 'Manna-X'...it's coming, really. Next week, perhaps?
Another gave me an idea for another story...but first 'Manna-X'. Trees are a main element in the book, in the background somewhere, but still there. We are still monkeys, firmly stuck to those trees...
Here are just a few things you can find in 'Manna-X'...(other than a 1000 other things)
- a new 'fly in my soup' joke (okay, maybe not new but has a new dimension)
- King Solomon's most sacred artifacts ('artifacts' is pushing it)
- Moses and his 'snake' crook (there are a few other snakes in there too)
- the Manna machine (yes, it is in there somewhere)
- crazy non-physical entities (who have absolutely 'no idea'...)

No comments:

Post a Comment