Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Thanks to (5): Hunter S Jones

I'd like to say a BIG thank you to writer Hunter S Jones, someone who has shared my stuff on facebook and Goodreads, retweeted my tweets and basically popped up on my facebook wall many times. I've enjoyed our little conversations so far, and she's just one GREAT person! I can't say enough good things! :-)
Her website (http://about.me/huntersjones1) is amazing! She really knows how to market!
As far as I know, she has 6 books out, and her latest book, 'September Ends' has 32 reviews, most 5 stars and sells well (in the top 250,000)...I think I'm up to review it, actually...(cough)

"September Ends"
http://www.amazon.com/September-Ends-ebook/dp/B00FJD05YO


Here's the Blurb :-)

Sometimes when you believe it’s the end, it’s only the beginning.
A secret betrayal with no time for revenge. The mystery unravels to reveal the magic of love.
September Ends is contemporary fiction with romance, erotic and supernatural elements, bound together by poetry. It reveals the intricate web of passion and desire which entangles Liz Snow, Pete Hendrix and Jack O. Savage. The story is told through Liz Snow’s diary, Jack O. Savage’s poetry, and from letters sent across the Atlantic. Traveling throughout the lushness of a summertime in Tennessee and Georgia, September Ends journeys into the elegance of London’s West End and is finally settled in the countryside of Cornwall, England, a decade later.

September Ends is a story of sin, redemption, and salvation through love, because love happens when we least expect it.


Again, thank you, Hunter! 



No comments:

Post a Comment