Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Looking back (2) - Satire amuck

'Man by a tree' had favourable feedback, from both friends and strangers. Although my close and immediate family congratulated me, the rest of my relatives either ignored or criticised me actually writing. I found that strange...but people who didn't know me loved the book and I was in euphoria.
So I thought I'd better follow it up. What did I want to write about? The greatest story ever told.
After 3 month quick months, I had my 2nd book, 'The Bethlehem Fiasco', the book that went places Monty Python didn't dare. It gained a lot of great comments on authonomy.com but only got around the No. 200 mark in ranking. Recently, I put the 'baby' scene on YouWriteOn.com and it received many wonder ful comments there, too. A book which doesn't take itself too seriously...ir does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment