Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

New Review for "How to...Castle!"

Yes! Thanks, Christopher for reading my new book and reviewing it!
And such a cool review for a cool book...if I may say so myself...

http://www.amazon.com/Build-Castle-Seven-Easy-Steps/dp/1940938430



"How to Build a Castle in Seven Easy Steps"

This wasn't my first Dani J Caile read and it won't be my last. Witty, funny and full of the dry humor that I've come to expect from Dani. This is one of those books that, when read in public, people will wonder what the hell you're laughing about. In this case, I tell them. This is a damn good read!
PLUS...
I'm in the next Iron Writer Challenge, so get your voting fingers ready again :-) Challenge 128, with a "Muppet Show" feel :-) 

Oh, a picture? Yes, the book again :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment