Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

And Another Retard

Oh yes, another retard gives a 2 star rating on Amazon for Gubacsi Dulu. Thank you, whoever you are. Don't bother reading any more of my work. Spend your time elsewhere, like go and get an education. Go and get a heart which can appreciate someone else's hard work. 

The ONLY reasons I would give a book a 1 or 2 star rating are: a ton of typos (in GD there are VERY few now, perhaps ZERO), bad grammar (in GD there's 100% good grammar), poor dialogue (in GD there is only the BEST dialogue), really shitty style/clone (in GD there is a distinctive style, not a clone).

Gubacsi Dulu is NONE of those things I would give a book a 1 or 2 star rating. So... I think those 15 individuals who have given the Humanity H2O series a 1 or 2 star rating MUST HAVE some other kind of rating system... let me see... probably anything based on ignorance, retardation, prejudice, narrow-mindedness, jealousy, lack of education and absolutely no creativity.

So....here's the link to my NEW BOOK, UTSOTS if you're thinking of buying it or recommending it and supporting my work because YOU are CLEVER enough to read it and UNDERSTAND it...(And maybe even pre-order the 2nd!) Reviews and ratings would be nice...GOOD ratings from GOOD people! I need some reviews PRETTY SOON, too! Things are happening... yes, they are.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08X95XLTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment