Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Deep in the Amazon Self-Publisher's Literary Desert

 Yep. No action for almost a week now... all is quiet... it's spooky. If my writing 'career' were a horror film, this would be the part where a monster jumps out at me, but it isn't. It's the self-publisher's world. Without a paid advert in the right place at the right time, nothing happens.

What IS happening is that I'm writing the third book in the B.C. and my translator is changing Gubacsi Dulu into Hungarian. You see? A monster will appear...

Recommend my work today! To a friend, an acquaintance, someone in the street! Anybody with a sound (or not so sound) mind!

https://www.amazon.com/Dani-J-Caile/e/B00CDX0HSM/


No comments:

Post a Comment