Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

A Collaboration! First novel length.

Well, it took a few weeks, but I finally did something which I've never done before, a novel collaboration. Actually the other guy had no choice, he passed away and left an almost complete manuscript of a sci-fi novel based loosely on Brave New World/parts of Soylent Green. I was tasked to proofread and edit, and it turned into a rewrite (ie, collaboration because my name WILL be on the cover). It's about 30% written by me with a dash of sugar-coated Caile through the rest. I'll inform anyone interested when I know more about its future with the publisher (cover, publication date, etc.)

So, now I have some time to write my next book. Maybe. I'm on it.

While you're STILL - yes, STILL - waiting for ANY book from me, if you haven't started this amazing journey into our future yet (Future? I think you may find... I'll let you make up your own mind) - where have you been? - or wish to continue it, here's the link to Humanity H2O.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H8GNYKP



And the Bohatch Chronicles are here, of course... 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XBJBF6Q

No comments:

Post a Comment