Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, October 9, 2022

50th rating for Shade!

And it finally happened, Under the Shade of the Sun received its 50th rating (4 star!) Thank you, whoever you are! 


Still waiting for 4 more for Gubacsi Dulu) to get its 100th! I've never before had a book with 100 ratings. I now have two with 50+, and that IS something as I'm an UNKNOWN writer, but a book with 100+? That would make my decade.

In each book there is a message, getting closer and closer to the essence of... does it matter? Did you enjoy reading them or 'get something' out of them? That's probably the main point.

So... if you've read them, please go and rate them, maybe even review! They are my food of existence. Without them, I am but a mere grain of sand in the 'Amazon' desert, an unknown author without sustenance.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H8GNYKP


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XBJBF6Q



There's also my NEW book, In the Midst of Fools available. If you haven't had a go, why not read it on KENP? Yes, it was 'No.1 New Release' for a few days.


New one is coming, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment