Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, February 24, 2023

No One Knows how to Work a Pedestrian Crossing...

Still working on a few short stories for Dani's Shorts 9. I was wondering if I could make a novel from them. I'll need to look through them, see which ones have something in common, I'm sure there are many.

Today... I was running between places of work and got to one of the pedestrian crossings of the main road. There were half a dozen people on either side waiting for the light. It was sunny, so I went over to check if anyone had hit for it, as it's not automatic. No one had hit the button. They'd been standing there for at least five minutes. I hit the button and they all instantly looked at me as though I was the idiot. Then I proceeded to walk across without a green light. People.

So... here is another adventure I wrote earlier...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H8GNYKP

 

No comments:

Post a Comment