Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, April 22, 2023

And the Haters keep hating

Yep, more cretins. A 2 star on Gubacsi and a 3 star on Reif's Return, the lowest rating it has ever received. I don't know how they can do that, as I've had no action for a while, and Reif's Return hasn't had a sale for a long time, and suddenly, when I make a fuss about some negative ratings on my books, more negative ratings happen? 

I think there's something going on, as Amazon has a policy which allows those who have bought enough books to review or rate books they HAVEN'T bought or read. So, the more I complain, the more negative reviews I'll get?

Anyway, if you're NOT a cretin, then come and read my books. I'll put ANY book from my sci-fi series up for free IF you ASK. If you don't, I won't.

Gubasci Dulu...



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H8GNYKP

Under the Shade of the Sun...



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XBJBF6Q



No comments:

Post a Comment