Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, December 30, 2023

2023 - End of Year Review

 Well... not much happened in the way of writing, though I was able to put Dani's Shorts 9 out, finally.

However, I was able to help get over 20 books out there for other authors: fantasy, biographies, sci-fi, horror... so I would say a productive year.

In terms of sales, a quiet year, in fact an extremely quiet year... and in 2024 my sci-fi books will again be available in paperback but with my publisher, which means new covers and new sales!

Still working on two books myself, Marika 2 and How to 3, and the idea of a totally different work... but who knows when I'll get around to finishing them?

Anyway, my books are still up there on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Dani-J-Caile/author/B00CDX0HSM



No comments:

Post a Comment