Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

'Pants'! How to Build a Castle... Amazon, huh?

 I just had a quick look at my Amazon page, and the thumbnails included this...

Well... yeah, some said the book was 'pants' but this is a bit harsh from Amazon.

Going down the page, the original fantastic cover is there, but if you click on the thumbnail. you get 3 pictures of the blue shorts.

So I did an image search, and the 'exact searches' were...


I think Amazon made a little mistake somewhere. I asked the publisher and they said it's now their 4th book Amazon have done that to. This just ain't right. Struggling authors such as myself, with images of blue shorts running around the internet... actually, they look pretty good, I might get myself a pair...

Here's the REAL cover of the book, by the way. Better than blue shorts.





No comments:

Post a Comment