Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Great 'review'...from my Publisher!

This doesn't often happen.
My publisher, Lion by Line, gave a 'shout out' to my book "How to Sink a Ship" on their Facebook page... or was it "How to Build a Castle"... I wasn't sure, they kinda got the title wrong in the 'shout out' but hey, beggars can't be choosers. My work was recognised!
Apparently they were at LA BookFest and people sought them out in hopes of finding sequels to ones they've enjoyed, which included mine... hang on, that means they enjoyed "How to Build a Castle".
Excellent!
One day I'll get round to writing the third installment...

Here are the two books mentioned...great covers for great stories!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SOZYR6G



https://www.amazon.com/Sink-eight-excrutiatingly-terrifying-stinkingly/dp/1948807041


😁😄😄😄😄😄

No comments:

Post a Comment