Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, August 6, 2020

FREE Short stories AND Book 2 of 'Humanity H2O' coming along...

 Yes, if you didn't already know, I have a NEW collection of short stories that help you pass away those times while you wait in the much-longer queues with your mask on.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1028761

Okay, the cover isn't so great, there wasn't much of a choice in the 'free' section, though the photo is a picture of this wonderful tree I passed by on a beautiful walk in the hills. But the stories! They're... great! Well, I have to say that. I wrote them. Who else is going to praise my literary work? "Your story is good but it doesn't fit what we require right now." That's about the best I get nowadays.

So, still waiting on a new cover for 'Humanity H2O' Book 1: Gubacsi Dulu' — looks like I'm self-publishing... almost a decade, helping others with their work and still self-publishing... so word-of-mouth and very few sales in the future. Maybe someone will read this sci-fi series. I'm also working on Book 2: Radnoti X, a continuation of the story, though only have 10+k words at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment