Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, October 23, 2020

Gubacsi Dulu - 39 ratings! Two 5 stars and one 3... :-)

 These last few days...

Gubacsi Dulu just received 3 ratings, two 5 star ratings (and one 3 if I can work it out correctly). One 5 star rating includes a review from a loyal reader of my books... thank you all! And thank you Frank Clark!

So Gubacsi Dulu is holding at a 3.8 average...


Which is better than 3.7, though a 4.0 would be nice...:-)

I had a chat with an enthusiastic reader about DNA and apples (in Radnoti X). It was energising to see how much the book gets someone to think! I love people who think!

Come and think! It's good for you! Recommend the books to people who think! No dummys, please (I prefer 3 stars and up in ratings).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP






No comments:

Post a Comment