Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Radnoti X Countdown - 3 days to go (5th October 2020)

 In this series I did something special with the names of the characters: I used names (or similar names) of students whom I would like to remember in days gone by. When I pick up the books in 10, 20, maybe even 30 years time, I can read them and remember fond memories of them all. It'll kind of be a time capsule, a catalyst to bring back the lessons we shared.

In Gubacsi Dulu, I used only one particular group and was able to name all the characters with theirs, except for the 'villain'. In Radnoti X (and Farkas Alpha) I used those in other groups.

Usually I try to follow Dickens with his nomenclature, naming characters to show the inner workings of those characters. I guess this is slightly the opposite, as these characters are NOTHING like the real students, BUT I always had them in mind to influence me... what would they do if they were a little more evil and were in this situation? Etc. Etc.

So, if you'd like to read on in the adventure, please come and pre-order!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H3KL9BX



No comments:

Post a Comment