Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, December 7, 2020

A lull in the storm...

For a few days now, not much activity on the KDP front, a lull in the storm...Until Reif's Return hits - or maybe something will happen at Christmas. I've set the publishing date for February, though I'm working hard to get it to my Beta readers before the end of the year, or the beginning of 2021.

So, I had a look at the books overall a few days ago, and in the subcategory Children's Steampunk, I found out that the first 3 books are collected close together in rank... which was nice, so I took a shot, this isn't going to happen again... Reif's Return was back at #69...


Although things have calmed down, the books are there on Amazon and I hope that over time, more people will see them, read them and get something out of them, either feelings, ideas, entertainment, a headache...

Humanity H2O! Do humanity find a way? Well, if they keep putting poor ratings on the series, then probably not...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP

 


No comments:

Post a Comment