Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Still moving on! Humanity H2O!

 A little bit of activity going on these last few days. A sale, some KENP read, and I almost put myself down for an interview with another author... until I realised it was just a scam to collect email addresses, and then I'd get yet another email every day asking me to buy/vote/read something. I used to bombard people on Facebook with that kind of stuff, but now I realise that gets you nowhere fast. Find a place where they want what you're giving, and stick with it. Unfortunately, I still haven't found that place...LOL.

And haven't you realised that there are a TON of sci-fi authors (supposedly 'published' authors who actually self-publish) who have a suspiciously high number of 5 and 4 star reviews/ratings? Mmm... when I look at my reviews/ratings, I wonder why I have a suspiciously high number of 1 and 2 star ratings/reviews? Mmmm

Anyway... Humanity H2O! You know the score! Recommend, read, review!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP



No comments:

Post a Comment