Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Space and Time Magazine - Flash Battles!

 Yes, Space and Time Magazine has brought back the ol' Iron Writer Challenge flash fiction 500-word competition, in the form of 'Flash Battles'! 4 writers have 3 days to write a 500-word story with 3 given picture elements.

I'm in the second battle, opening up on the 18th of February, so I'll put up a link here if you wish to read both my entry and others, and vote for one of the stories. I used to push these flash fiction competitions many years ago when they started, but it didn't get me anywhere, really. ALTHOUGH I did get to communicate and connect with a ton of great people trying to do the same thing I was trying to do: write. You see, the problem with these 'reader vote' competitions is... (blah blah). Just let it happen :-) It was fun writing the story.

Here's the FIRST Flash Battle, between 4 authors of 2 'groups'. You can vote for only one... and yes, I've already voted. (Hope they don't mind me using their logo...)

L.A.J.D. 1:1 Flash Battle

https://spaceandtime.net/2021/02/03/1fcw0sk3/


And me? I'm two thirds through writing the first draft of the new book. I think there's a second book, but that can wait.

If you STILL haven't read or reviewed/rated... Humanity H2O, here it is...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP


No comments:

Post a Comment