Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, February 14, 2021

5 star rating for Gubacsi Dulu! (67th rating)

And we're back! Another 5 star rating for Gubacsi Dulu! THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE! You keep me going, really (Yes, blame this person, and those others who give me good ratings). The book also has an average rating of 3.8 on Amazon.co.uk, so getting closer to a chance to advertise it! (Need 4.1)


AND another Radnoti X sale! THANK YOU! (Maybe you're the same person who put on the rating, who knows?)

The new book, "Under the Shade of the Sun" is going well, over half is completed: some action, some humour, a lot of twists and turns... I'm enjoying working it all out. I hope the readers will enjoy reading it! (I hope I can get some help from my friendly neighbourhood Master for this one - it might go far!)


So... Humanity H2O! Still going strong!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP


No comments:

Post a Comment