Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

...Waiting for a review...

 ...is like watching paint dry. Worse. At least you know the paint WILL dry. It's a given. Until I used some industrial paint that was about 40 years old and needed to be mixed with a thickener. Now that was some evil stuff.

Reviews. Please! If you've read any of my books, I really need some reviews/ratings (1 and 2 stars... you can keep 'em).

The question of translating my books has come up again... the problem is, those who've tried couldn't get the same from their language as I got from English. All it takes are a few words and then... what? What is that? It's a translation but it's not the same... so, still wondering what my work will look like in a foreign language.

And yes, I'm talking about this book below. 

Here's the link for UTSOTS if you're thinking of buying it a or recommending it and supporting my work...(And maybe even pre-order the 2nd!) Humanity H2O is still out there, too! (The series needs 2 more reviews/ratings to hit 100! That would be a first for me'

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08X95XLTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment