Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, May 13, 2021

7th review - 5 star! Under the Shade of the Sun!

Yes! The 7th review! They're all together now on Amazon.com. And it's a 5 star! (4.4 average) 

THANK YOU DANIEL K! I think my writing has a fan here. He started off giving a 'don't know if I like this' kind of review for Gubacsi Dulu (book 1 of the Humanity H2O series), progressively got into the series, read it all and now he's onto the 2nd series! I just need to write it... and there's a 3rd series rolling around my head too...!

 


Yes, my 2nd series, The Bohatch Chronicles, about the earlier years of Brent Bohatch, before Humanity H2O.

The first book, Under the Shade of the Sun, ..

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08X95XLTZ

                                           

And the second book, Slaughter Under the Bridge is being written, the second draft is done, I'm now sending it out to my proofreader, and then my few Beta readers.

You can Pre-Order it here! (It'll probably come out at the end of May 2021)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08XQYR2M2


The 3rd series? 'Marika's Tribulations'... absolutely nowhere in terms of writing. I still need to write book 3 and 4 of the Bohatch Chronicles - I only have two hands...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment