Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, May 16, 2021

THE BIG PUSH Day 2 - Under the Shade of the Sun #free #scifi

Day 2 of 3! Under the Shade of the Sun, is FREE! Yeah, okay, it's happened before, I got a few reviews, but this time, this time, it's the BIG PUSH! It already got No.1 in both subcategories! (I tell ya, I put it in Juvenile Fiction).

Get your copy, recommend it to your friends, read it, review it! Pre-Order the 2nd! Wait for the 3rd and 4th!


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08X95XLTZ

                                           

If you really like it, you can get it in HARDBACK too! (I'm working on the first series for hardcovers)

Gubacsi Dulu also got its 81st rating - a 5 star! THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!


And the second book, Slaughter Under the Bridge is being written, the second draft is done, I'm now sending it out to my proofreader, and then my few Beta readers.

You can Pre-Order it here! (It'll probably come out at the end of May 2021)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08XQYR2M2



No comments:

Post a Comment