Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Over Reif and Under... No.2 New Release!

 Over Reif and Under reached No.2 New Release in a subcategory behind EG Foley, a favourite of readers, so not bad! 

If you'd like to help it reach No.1, I just need a few more sales, I'm sure...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09754FCKJ

And YES! there's still an offer! 99c for the first three books!


Can you see what I did with the covers? As many have said about my books "Don't judge [them] by the cover" but I try to get some continuity and meaning.
And you may wonder why I looked back at the last 10 years, using the countdown for Over Reif and Under? No? Okay, then I won't say...

No comments:

Post a Comment