Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Back to the Wilderness!

It's quite disheartening when nothing happens for a week. Okay, I was able to re-write one chapter of the new book but nothing much else. No sales, no KENP, no reviews... but that's okay, I'm still the same person... or am I? A lot of things have changed. Thankfully I know in which direction I wish to write the new book, but when do I get the time AND the feel for it? Soon, I hope.

AND... saying this, there is actually quite a bit of traffic on the blog from the USA. Whoever you are, keep reading! Thanks!

If you'd like to see what all the fuss is about, Humanity H2O, probably the only story where the main character [spoiler, sorry, nope], is here...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H8GNYKP


And the Bohatch Chronicles are here, of course...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XBJBF6Q

No comments:

Post a Comment