Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, April 18, 2022

Promo was GREAT + 5 star for Shade!

Still working on the next book, having to edit and re-edit, etc. until moving on with it.

As for the 8 book promo... thanks for being there (if you were). I sold another load of books and KENP is still trickling through. Maybe someone will read my books who can help them reach a larger audience? Who knows, I might get lucky. And THANK YOU for the 5 star rating on Shade! (Whoever you are!)

Anyway... observation. I went out for a run the other day, the first in a long time. I found a path that was useful and ran down it. There were three teenage guys walking and they nicely stood aside while I ran past. When I said 'thanks', one of them moved as though I'd pushed him. He then screamed, cursed and shouted at me for 'pushing him' and the other two joined in. I continued running because I couldn't believe what they were doing. No one else was around. I could still hear them shouting about a kilometer away. THIS is the world we live in.

So... while you're waiting for the new book, if you haven't started this amazing journey into our future yet (Future? I think you may find... I'll let you make up your own mind) - where have you been? - or wish to continue it, here's the link to Humanity H2O.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H8GNYKP



And the Bohatch Chronicles are here, of course... 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XBJBF6Q




No comments:

Post a Comment