Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Update 2022: Marika's Quest

This year I've been mostly proofreading for other authors, many great books, some not so great. One needed more than just editing, but unfortunately the owners of the original incomplete manuscript didn't like my additions (ie. depth and motives for characters, embellishing and filling in plot holes), so I guess it'll be published 'as was'. Good luck with that one (for family and friends only, probably).

I did finally finish the first book of my next series Marika's Quest... you can pick it up here.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BC6QHLSR


I've also started thinking about the second... here's the preliminary title.






No comments:

Post a Comment