Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, October 28, 2022

A post? Yes, a post

It's been a while since I posted. So busy. I'm still waiting for 4 more ratings for Gubacsi Dulu to get its 100th! I've never had a book with 100 ratings. It would be nice (good ratings, of course!)

I'm writing the second book of Marika's Quest at the moment, a strange book. It seems the 2nd books in my series are always weird. I'm also running through a few writing prompts to bring out a new selection of short stories.

So... if you've read the books, please go and rate them, maybe even review! They are my food of existence. Without them, I am but a mere grain of sand in the 'Amazon' desert, an unknown author without sustenance.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H8GNYKP


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XBJBF6Q



There's also my NEW book, In the Midst of Fools available, book 1 of Marika's Quest. If you haven't had a go, why not read it on KENP? Yes, it was 'No.1 New Release' for a few days.





No comments:

Post a Comment