Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Singapore BOTs... and a strange conversation...

Yep, Singapore BOTs are still hitting. They love that particular narcissist.

Anyway, I was outside on my quiet little street this Sunday morning, exchanging windscreen wipers on my car, and a young woman on a bicycle comes along and stops.

"Is the bike service open?" 

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Is the bike service open?!"

"Is the what?"

"The bike service?! The one on the main road!"

"But you're going in the opposite direction. And it's Sunday. Why...?"

"F#@°#ing (etc.)." (cycles off)

... I still have no idea why. 

Anyway, if you have the time, wish to know that you live under corruption, and have the intelligence, please come and read my books.

Gubasci Dulu...



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H8GNYKP

Under the Shade of the Sun...



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XBJBF6Q




 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment