Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Red tape book

Just read a `Little black book of red tape` by Ian Vince, got it for £1. Well, it wasn`t even worth £1. Although it had examples of red tape, they`ve all been heard before, and the writing style is...nothing. Dull, `want-to-put-it-down` kinda book, which had so much potential! My `Bethlehem Fiasco` has much better examples AND written well. So, with an inflated head, I sent an e-mail to Orion Books (who don`t accept submissions without an agent), with a submission...ha...it won`t work, but no harm in trying :-)
Why am I submitting an already published book? Because publishers can distribute my books in shops, and I can`t, only on the internet :-( The number of people who`ve said "I`ll buy it when it gets in the shops" is massive.

No comments:

Post a Comment