Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, May 25, 2012

The hype of it all

So far, I've made my books easily available on the internet in the USA, UK and Europe, I've got one review on Amazon.com, a web interview on Hapax, I'll soon have a review on a literature website, I'm still featuring on two other author's websites, I have a couple of hits on my website per day, I keep collecting good comments on both authonomy.com and jottify.com about all 3 of my books, I ocassionally pick up another follower on twitter, I upset my friends with facebook posts about this blog, I give away ebooks, and I have at the moment anywhere between 15-40 views of this blog per day. Is this enough? No. Apparently not. Apparently, a book has to be in the shops to be bought. Does this depress me? A little. I work hard to make sure I give 100% in my writing. I know it's not Shakespeare, but it's what I can do.
I have an exam tomorrow. After that I will speed through the 3rd book and start revising. It'll be ready in maybe weeks, though probably a month. Will it do any better at editors? It should. It's a Dan Brown parody.

No comments:

Post a Comment