Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

What does a dolphin say?

I thought a female dolphin main character would be good, but she has much more potential as a secondary.
So how does a dolphin think? I don't know, but definitely the dolphin would see things differently.
Some lines which show that this dolphin really has something special to say :-) (ha!)
“You humans swim in shallow waters”
“I am not a fish”
 “…two reasons why humans smile, either you made some money or you’re having fun, and I think that wasn’t the latter…”
"You never lose it, you know, not even after 20 million years of devolution.”
“I’m a dolphin. Knowledge is inbred.”
“No, I can’t (bring back a human). Swim up to the beach, have a look at one for yourself.”
“A degree? Is that a piece of paper?” 
 “Well, for me, swimming came with the package.” 




No comments:

Post a Comment