Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Writer's block? or not?

I'm just over 10,000 words into my new book, and I've hit this wall. With my 1st book, I had no time to think, just write, write, write, and at the end, I put it all together. The 2nd was almost as fast, but I wrote it from beginning to end (almost), and it came together quite well. This 3rd book...there's so much to work out, I don't know where to start, what to leave out, put in, which direction should I go...it looks like it could take a while. Just write a little here, a little there, and watch it grow. After that, step back and see what I've got. So, 3rd book, and 3rd way of writing. Not bad as an experience, but thankfully I don't think I have writer's block...or maybe the first stage, who knows? Maybe I need to try harder. Or relax a little. This is a strange time.

No comments:

Post a Comment