Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I do so love happy endings :-)

Writing the final scene in my 3rd book. Oh, it's so...(spoiler alert)
Longest book so far, just under 60k. I'm sure I can push it up over that mark in the re-write as I kept it quite bare in places. I'm going to have to put the font down to 10 from 12 in the printed book too, otherwise it'll run into the 350 page mark, and that's expensive. 10 font brings it down to the 230-240 mark, much more acceptable.
I haven't forgotten about the competition, either :-) I'll put it together in the next week, before finishing this 3rd book, so that those who haven't read the first 2 books or seen my website on yola.com can catch up.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment