Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

A few silly riddles+ writing again 2

I re-visited jottify.com after a few months out, there wasn't much happening, except the usual guys writing the usual stuff. I added a few silly riddles I write way back in early 2011 before I wrote my books.
If you want to see them on the website to help my views, here are the links...
http://jottify.com/works/there-once-was-an-old-boy-named-dale/
http://jottify.com/works/annas-pussy/
Yep, I'm writing another novelette ATM for a competition in October. I should be able to finish it before the end of that month. It's about a fallen angel who's lost his memory and all the monkeys think he's lost his mind, until he realises he's been receiving emergency calls from another angel. He helps him escape, but the ending isn't all so rosy...

No comments:

Post a Comment