Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Over 5000 views! :-)

This blog has NOW had over 5000 views! Cool! Thanks to those who care and Mr. Briggs :-)
I got a bunch of views from the Netherlands the other day, I wonder who you are...
I'm at 15,000 words on the new book (some important essays have slowed me down) ...I'm also at a crossroads with it...getting a 'new' direction with the plot.
I have my 2nd try for 55 dollars on Austin Briggs site, at 24+ votes after 46!! That site has been hit by a lot of negativity!
http://austinbriggs.com/flash-fiction-contest/a-true-teen-adventure/
My 1st short story is still Number 1 'ever' there :-), now at 72+ after 84
http://austinbriggs.com/flash-fiction-contest/not-me/
And my FREE ebook has been downloaded 106 times...it's tricky to get people to get something free, huh? Should I offer something else with it? Money, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment