Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Found a GEM!

This last month I've been searching the indies for a good writer. I thought I'd found 1 or 2 but after reading more into their books, they were crap too! There are, of course, some indies who I want to read more of but can't because I'd need to BUY their books (but if I can't get any sales, then I can't buy anything, either).

This certain writer's book has been sitting in my phone for a month. Because it didn't have a title, only a number, I kept overlooking it, until now. 'Escape' by Jasper Scott I still haven't finished it yet, I WILL review it on Amazon, and it's everything a book should be! It flows fantastically, there's a wonderful story, etc. (Ed: save it for the review)! Fortunately enough, he's also a NICE GUY and will review one of mine! (Yippie, finally!)
He's already said...
"Read the first few pages of Rage of Atlantis, and I can't wait to read more. You have me hooked already with your wry, descriptive--and best of all, economical--writing style. This is a book I think I'm about to really enjoy. Thanks for passing it along!"
...is the ball going to start rolling? Will people start to read my books? Who knows?
But I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Jasper for these kind words :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment