Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Guitar wants to kill your Mama (Blogging A-Z Challenge)


 

...has to be 'My Guitar wants to kill your Mama'...but not the one on 'Weasels Ripped my flesh'. I bought that fantastic 6 part double CD set 'You Can't Do That on Stage Anymore', and on Volume 4 was a rendition of this. You can find it on youtube here..(or something very similar, I can't remember).
It reminds me of some snobbish mothers way back when...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JXCht5H9oU&feature=kp

...but then 'M' could be the 'Mammy Nuns' from 'Thingfish'...I had the vinyl to that, with a special booklet and everything...an arsehole who thought there were two types of people, the wolves and the sheep, well, he borrowed it, sold it for drugs and killed himself by crashing his motorbike into the back of a tractor. Complete waster. He actually did look something like this...(this is a Mammy Nun)...remorse...some...


5 comments:

  1. Fun post and I will scoot over to YouTube... judging by the pick .. I might impress my teen thanks to you !
    #a2zchallenge ☮Peace ☮ ღ ONE ℒℴνℯ ღ ☼ Light ☼ visiting from http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ZAPPA left comment on YOU TUBE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone's snobbish mother in particular?? Go on... give us a clue! :-)

    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Anonymous 'R', there were a few...yours wasn't so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few??! Oh yeah, I forgot you were a bit of a player. :-p

    ReplyDelete