Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I can't believe you aren't already famous

As well as his fantastic review of 'Rage' on Amazon, Jasper (I hope I can use first name terms now, he's one of the only self-published authors I can read without...)...where was I? Yes, Jasper sent me his honest opinion, writer to writer. Well, I now have a big head :-) BUT he did hit on my biggest weakness...my ARTWORK!
I really need a cartoonist to make me some covers for my books. There was a guy from India who offered his services cheap (not cheap enough, of course, cheap for me being free)..(and another guy from India who wanted to translate my books, but that's a different story), but his style would have been good for horror and erotic books, not comedy fantasy.
IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A BUDDING CARTOONIST, PLEASE GET THEM TO CONTACT ME!
Jasper also said one of the most wonderful things I've heard so far...
"I kept thinking as I read it that I can't believe you aren't already famous."
..now that's just, well, what a great guy!
I'm also up on an author database, maybe it'll help...
http://www.authorsdb.com/authors-directory/1858-dani-j-caile

No comments:

Post a Comment