Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Writing is FUN

If I can find the time, writing is FUN. The things you can come up with!
I was in character, Satan, trying to write a dialogue and I had to take out the rubbish. Out the front door of the flat, out the front door of the communal house and rubbish goes into the bin outside. I put the code in to open the door and it doesn't work. I try again and realise it doesn't work...again. It's dark, minus 3, I'm in my joggy bottoms and t-shirt, no phone, no key, and in character, Satan. The skinhead walking by gave me some space...
...but then when I was able to get in, I wrote my 'acknowledgement' to the 'fly in my soup' joke :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment