Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Iron Writers + Manna-X Update

So far so good, 38 votes against the closest 16...but it ain't over until the fat lady sings, and my is she fat (and a little miserable on the side)!
http://theironwriter.com/the-stories/challenge-11/
If I win, there's a chance I'll be in a compilation of winners at the end of it all...that's why I'm 'having a go'.
Where was I? Oh yes, added a few things to 'Manna-X' the other day...day, yes, that's it. I realised that there was also one comment in particular in 'TDX2' that I would like to say again, so I did! I re-worded it a little, but who's to say ya can't recycle the same thing, especially if it's a corker!
So, just waiting for my reader to come back to me, maybe the end of this week, and then I'll publish (once it has been ironed out, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment