Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Chasing a rainbow

Today I started with a horrible written exam and finished chasing a rainbow.
Yes, two hours doing a listening, reading, writing and linguistic (AHH!) exam, coming home to go have a look at the flood waters in Budapest. Then we went to a dance performance in some remote village 20km out (it looked like the only entertainment that village got all year), got rained on twice, and watched a surreal performance of four boys in folk dance costume dancing with white handkerchiefs between their legs - reminded me of the MP fish slapping dance. When we were coming home, we saw the end of a rainbow and I tried to find it...this was the 2nd time I'd tried this...sometimes I forget science...am I looking for the pot of gold?
Manna-X is in Amazon !
Ebook...
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D94CWF0
Paperback...
http://www.amazon.com/Manna-X-Dani-J-Caile/dp/1490371702

No comments:

Post a Comment