Translate

Saturday, August 24, 2013

2 more great reviews (Manna-X & Bethlehem Fiasco)

2 more great reviews, one 5*, one 4* (I know why...) :-)~


On 'Bethlehem Fiasco'...http://www.amazon.com/The-Bethlehem-Fiasco-ebook/dp/B007UJHQ42

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Absurdist Romp From The New Beckett August 24, 2013
Format:Kindle Edition
I had a great time with author Dani J Caile's Manna-X and so I was excited to read this. He has done it again! Another highly original absurdist, sideways look at the meaning of life. This time it's the Jesus story - but with hobgoblins. A real feast for the brain, this witty, Monty Pythonesque tale is recommended for erudite readers in need of comic relief. 
 
 
4.0 out of 5 stars Serious or not, it's worth taking it., August 24, 2013
By 
PW COLLIER "PETE" (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manna-X (Paperback)
I was lost, but now I'm found! - neo-plantonic universe versus neo platonic universe, I get it. The object capable of changing the fabric of both physicality and non-physicality; sure, why not? It reads well, like a screen play, without direction and without setting. You know, this would make the foundation of a great 'Doctor Who' mini-series... maybe, we could get David Tenant back to be Reginald? This is said both in reverence and irreverence to Dani J. Caile's quirky book. I have no idea what I'm talking about. Anyway, read the damn book and you may, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment