Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekend Quickies

Taking a few minutes out to write this post. It's surprising how many hits this blog gets nowadays, especially seeing as I haven't posted for days, perhaps weeks. As Dean Martin said "I had a special request, but I'll sing anyway."
Did the 2nd Weekend Quickie at Iron Writer (also did the 1st)
Just scroll down and read my 200 word (exactly) parody of Austen.
http://theironwriter.com/weekend-quickie/
Keeping up with the Iron Writer Challenge, 'Dani's Shorts 2' is filling up, and I'm ready to try the Autumn Equinox Open. I'm in the Ernest Hemingway division, a personal goal achieved! My name is connected to my hero! OK, it's a tiny connection, but there it is :-)
And working on the first of my 2 ideas, 'How to build a castle in 7 easy steps'. Healing nicely...
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment